Friday 4 May 2012

Paris Media Trip

br />
This is a video of the paris film festival we attended from the 30th march to the 1st april, found on the website of the festival itself. the festival was a fantastic exhibition of short films with many of them giving me a greater insight into how far you can take the boundaries of your ideas. with many touching on controversial subjects, such as the second world war and child abuse. These films were in the most part very interesting however there were some that were not to my personal taste. The best short films screened in my opinion, were "the dark side of the lense" and "through the door". These films have inspired me to pursue my ideas in great depth and try to disregard how controversial it my be, in order to get the audience thinking about my work.

1 comment: