Sunday 11 December 2011

Radio trailer script.

Radio trailer script.

(Conventional deep voiced narration)

Have you ever wondered if its all in your head?

This Winter

Damebar productions brings you what critics are calling; “The most haunting film of the year”

(Lead actors narration)

Have you ever felt like your alone?

I have

Even when im by myself, it feels as though theres something there, following me, hanging over me


In the end I guess, im just running from myself…


(Conventional deep voiced narration)

Psyche

In cinemas December 8th

This is the script for our radio trailer, we tried to adhere to common conventions in the horror/thriller genre such as the use of a deep voice, and we will use a dark eerie soundtrack to really convey the mood in the trailer itself. we also would like to challenge the conventions of radio trailers, and i would personally like to do this by doubling up some of the voice overs, from the narrator and the actor as i believe this will create an even more haunting mood. the script for our trailer is in my opinion very strong as it creates the eerie feeling that is in the film, and the use of the main actor doing a short monologue in the trailer, means that the audience knows what to expect when watching our film as we use a monologue throughout the majority of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment